Lynx bioscience has expertise to discovery and validation of innovative disease
Lynx Bioscience has expertise to discovery and validation of innovative disease modifying targets across different therapeutic areas as well as aid target deconvolution following a phenotypic screen.
Our capabilities to identify and validate targets comprises:
- Phenotypic screening using complex cellular models to mimic disease pathology.
- Proteomic platforms to aid on-target and off-target deconvolution.
- Differential gene expression profiling across cells and tissues followed by bioinformatics-driven data mining and hypothesis building.
- Gene knock-out and over-expression studies both in vitroand in vivo using relevant disease models.
- Comprehensive Global profiling of metabolites.
- Comprehensive Data Analytics support for biology.
Proteomics solutions for drug discovery
Lynx Bioscience Omics approaches enables informed decisions at different stages of the drug discovery process. Our Expertise and technologies support both traditional, target-based drug discovery and phenotypic, chemical genetics-based drug discovery.
The chemical proteomics Lyn-Target-ID technology platform and proteome-wide Thermal profiling reveals and verify specific cellular targets, determine target-specific dissociation constants in a physiological setting, and provide selectivity information and on-/off-target liabilities.
- Lynx-ProteomeQuant provides a quantitative in-depth view of the proteome and supports the identification and selection of potential drug targets, and drug response biomarkers
- Proteome-wide, quantitative profiling of post-translational modifications such as phosphorylation, ubiquitinylation or acetylation using the Lyn-PTM Profiling technology reveals target engagement information and on-/off-pathway liabilities.
- complementary Lynx-metabolome also provides comprehensive drug discovery with more than 50% chances of success rate.
With the commitment of being your best drug discovery partner, Lynxbioscience can provide our clients with a variety of customized services in photoaffinity labeling (PAL) for target identification and protein function analysis. Equipped with a team of professional scientists, we have won a good reputation among our customers for successfully accomplishing numerous challenging projects in this field.
Photoaffinity Labeling (PAL)
Photoaffinity labeling (PAL) has been regarded as a powerful tool for identifying candidate targets and specific molecules in drug discovery. In general, PAL can be widely used to covalently bind several chemical tags to different types of proteins, and ultraviolet light is commonly used to active a motif of the active sites in various proteins. Pilot studies have shown that PAL plays an important role in studying protein-protein interactions (PPIs) in the process of drug discovery.
The results suggest that PAL can monitor a wide collection of proteins without triggering side effects or inhibiting their functions in disease therapy. Meanwhile, recent research have demonstrated that photo crosslinking has become a perfect technique for detecting the biological functions of proteins in chemical proteomics.
A series of photo crosslinkers, such as benzophenone (BP), have been developed for capturing direct covalent or noncovalent modification in proteins. For example, BP is one of the most popular photo crosslinkers because it has high affinity and less protein damage in studying PPIs both in vitro and in vivo.
Our Services for Photoaffinity Labeling (PAL)
The covalently binding of PAL to specific targets has shown promising data in drug discovery for novel candidate drugs and potential binding sites. It has a high photolabeling efficiency and stability, a broad wavelength range, as well as a minimal protein structure damage in many biological systems. Currently, Lynxbioscience offers a diverse range of PAL services to analyze the PPIs of drug targets and molecules in drug development. Photo crosslinkers, including aryl azides (AZs), diazirines (DAs), are available for identifying the binding proteins by the chemical capture.
Multiple and well-established PAL platform-1D based and 2D gel based
Fast turnaround time-2-3 weeks
Efficient and cost-effective process
Reliable data analysis
Lynxbioscience is a leader in the field of target identification and protein-to-protein interaction in recent years with highly skilled professional scientific team with update technology. With in-depth expertise in molecular modeling, structural analysis, PAL studies, as well as drug evaluation, we offer a high throughput drug screening service basing on a full range of state-of-art technologies. If you are interested in our services, please contact us for more details. Let us know what you need, and we will accommodate you. We look forward to working with you in the future.
Drugs fails in clinical trials for two reasons. Either the Intended target is wrong or toxicity from non-specific drug binding targets
- Lynx Bioscience has established a world-leading platform to support and identifying drug binding specific targets and non-specific targets in an unbiased proteome wide analysis with its unique expertise and innovative technologies.
- Founded by leading translational “OMICS” technology expertise and researchers, the company has a track record in delivering significant collaborations with top pharmaceutical, academic and biotechnology companies.
- We provide and develop proteome-wide assays that work with native proteins in a physiological setting and enable the identification of small molecule drug targets, target engagement markers, molecular mechanisms of action and drug response biomarkers.
- Lynx Bioscience supports your drug and biomarker discovery projects with end-to-end solutions tailored to project specific needs.