Lynx Bioscience scientists have pioneered and provides first in best service with specialised chemical proteomics applications
Chemical Proteomics and Target ID
Lynx Bioscience scientists have pioneered and provides first in best service with specialised chemical proteomics applications to support target deconvolution of bioactive compounds emerging from phenotypic screens or target based screens. Cellular target identification is the crucial step to enable further drug optimisation and development. LynxBio’s Thermal Proteome Profiling in combination with TMT quantitative based proteomics is a powerful technology to identify specific cellular compound targets in cells or lysates from any cell type or tissue. LynxBio’s chemical proteomics offering further services comprises with photo-affinity labelling for covalent target capture in live cells.
Lynx Bioscienc's chemical proteomics approaches uses established high-end quantitative mass spectrometry to reveal and verify specific cellular targets of a drug. LynxBio’s has expertised skills for determines target-specific dissociation constants for the compound studied using Thermal Proteome Profiling with TMT quantitative proteomics, ranking targets according to their likely physiological relevance.
- Affinity capture: using click chemistry based probes followed by MS analysis in collaboration with national drug development and chemical biology infrastructures (who can help with the organic synthesis of needed affinity probes).
- Thermal profiling proteomics: Proteome-wide mapping of changes in thermal stability of proteins after chemical perturbation using quantitative proteomics.
- Key protein engagement studies. Kinetic profiling post compound exposure
- Identification of key proteins and Mechanism of Action Identification: Unbiased target ID by proteome-wide profiling of native, endogenously expressed, post-translationally modified proteins in the presence of small molecules cellular co-factors and native complex partners with specifically designed quantitative proteomics.
Our technology and capabilities include advanced readout instrumentation:
- Biochemical and cellular screening
- Functional and phenotypic assays
- High-throughput, high-content image analysis (including MS-based phenotypes)
- ith multi-parametric statistical analysis of screening data
- Counter-screening and off-target selectivity screening
- Early safety assessment screening